In 2022, Scientific Reports published over 3500 Earth, Environment and Ecology papers and we are pleased to share with you 100 of the most downloaded articles* from last year.
Top 100 in Earth, Environment and Ecology
We had incredible research revealing:
- a large-magnitude eruption that preserved a Lower Miocene habitat
- direct evidence of European eels migrating to the Sargasso Sea for breeding
- the origin and microstructure of the Venus from Willendorf
- that most floating plastics in the North Pacific are from only a few industrialised fishing nations
- the oceanic impact of a megatsunami in Mars
- a forest fire detection system using wireless sensor networks and machine learning
and many other fascinating discoveries across all fields of Earth, Environmental and Ecology.
Congratulations to all authors who contributed to these highly valuable research papers!
*Data obtained from SN Insights, which is based on Digital Science's Dimensions.
Please sign in or register for FREE
If you are a registered user on Nature Portfolio Earth and Environment Community, please sign in