In 2021, Scientific Reports published over 610 Earth Science papers and we are pleased to share with you 100 of the most downloaded articles* from last year.
• Coastal vulnerability in North Africa
• The earliest evidence of herd living in dinosaurs
• The 20-million-year old lair of an ambush-predatory worm
• The effects of climate change on Pleistocene rock art
• Predicted regional increases in extreme snowfall
Congratulations to all authors who contributed to these highly valuable research papers!
*Data obtained from SN Insights, which is based on Digital Science's Dimensions.